Credit Counseling Services
A&G Consulting, LLC will educate you the consumer about the three major credit reporting agencies, educate you the consumer how to dispute inaccuracies, teach you about the importance of credit monitoring to improve or establish credit worthiness.
What happens during the credit counseling services?
- Consultations can be conducted by phone or in person; our sessions are confidential and offered free-of-charge.
- Consultations are customized to the clients’ unique situation.
- We discuss your concerns about your credit reports.
- We will assist you on obtaining reports from the three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Upon receiving those reports A&G Consulting, LLC will teach you how to analyze each report and dispute discrepancies.
What does A&G charge for counseling services?
Counseling is provided free of charge. The majority of our other assistance is provided at no or low cost to you as the client. A&G Consulting LLC also offers free educational materials, seminars and workshops.
Advantages/Benefits of Credit Repair Counseling
Learn About Managing Finances
Get Options to Eliminate Debt
We recognize each client’s situation will be different. Therefore, A&G Consulting will tailor its education and advice deemed best to meet the clients need.